« Back to News & Notices

Solar Eclipse & Sales/Lodging Taxes


Are you selling items or renting out your property during the solar eclipse? Make sure you collect and remit the taxes that apply even if you're selling and renting out for only one day. For more information check out tax.idaho.gov/eclipse or to register to collect the taxes go to tax.idaho.gov/tsp2. Also, New Plymouth City Hall has copies of the flyers that show you what percentage of tax you will need to collect on certain services or items.